Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Darling, when are you going to get rid of Sebastian?

Miracles really can happen. So last night I couldn't sleep. It's probably due to the splint on my left foot and leg at the moment (severely sprained ankle) and its inability to be comfortable. I was just wasting time online and trying to find something extremely boring to read/watch at 2 a.m. I searched through all the news sites I have bookmarked and re-read old news.

It was boring and did not help me sleep. The link I barely noticed did not help me sleep either. I was checking my Yahoo! account and saw I had an email from a certain fan site I joined some months ago. Inside was the link to these gems.

I have two tickets to a semi-private review... featuring a Mr. Anthony Head. Yep, didn't sleep a wink last night. The review is being held at Hemery College of the Arts in Beverly Hills. Tickets are still available HERE. The review is held a la "Inside the Actor's Studio" type of interview. The theater where its held does not have a bad seat in the house. I have seats in the first five rows! Mitchell is joining me as my back-up "slap-Alex if she goes deer-in-the-headlights zombie." I do need back up in these situations. Look what happened to me at the Jimmy Kimmel show. I hang my head in shame!

I must apologize to all those who are going to Chain Reaction on Friday. I love the 100 Monkeys but... We're talking about Tony Head! Scariest villain of Dr. Who (except for those darn monsters from "Blink"), the Prime Minister of Little Britain, The RepoMan, and last but certainly not least, Ripper Giles of Buffy!

So I'm stoked.

In other news, I'll be joining my maternal grandmum, Queen Elizabeth, or Lizzie as the family calls her, for tea this afternoon. I do love the cucumber sandwiches the servants whip up. They've been helping me here at work with my impending sexual harassment case. How was I to know that wasn't a flashlight in his pocket? Well, back to my life as an undercover secret agent of the X-Files department.

[The only true this about this is entry is my sprained ankle sadly.]

No comments: