Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Don't Tase Me, Bro!"


Last night was something! First good food and company at Pinche Tacos, then a beer at a sushi bar right next to the Laemmle's while peering over my shoulder to see the cast sitting in the main part. Other fans were preaching the word of Repo! to the bartenders who laughed and seemed a little interested.

Everyone was in the theater by midnight.
Darren Lynn Bousman introduced the Shadowcast and again told the audience to give it their all.

We sure as Hell did not disappoint. The Shadowcast was really impressive. They were even mostly accurately cast. I have to say they were much better than the Rocky troupe I saw here. My friend, Tasha, and I laughed so hard. The Sunset 5 is going to be holding these midnight showings once a month so go down there and support the Shadowcast or even go if you don't have anything fun planned. This is a guaranteed fun night.

No comments: