Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Everybody Scream!

I know this is extrememly early, but I can't wait for Halloween. I love Halloween with a passion. I guess the thought of dressing up and pretending to be something else for a whole night has a great appeal to me. Also, since I was jibbed last year (with the disasterous classroom incident), this year has to make up for it.


Last year was the first time I had dressed up as a vampire. I won't count it since only a couple people saw me and I only went from Upland to Irvine and then to class and apartment. That was it. No parties, no walking around with other people to see the other costumes. Plus, I really put my costume together in a week.


I've already started slowly assembling mine this past weekend.


I started a whole month and a half early because 1) I buy most of my stuff online therefore need time for it to ship and 2) most Halloween makeup is on sale. I saw fangs and make up I had purchased online at a Hot Topic for almost 10% more than what I paid. VampFangs.com keeps sending me coupons and discounts. I'll probably buy a new pair of contacts, but haven't decided whick ones. I'm feeling glow in the dark ones.

Anyway, what is everybody dressing up as?! I have a million ideas flowing through my head!

No comments: