Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nostalgia

These are all the good memories that keep replaying in my mind at the moment after looking at all the photos people are putting up. Read and see if I'm talking about you! Enjoy!

Remember the time I spelled your name wrong and hence began calling you by that name? And later I found out it was a nickname of yours since elementary but I still like to take credit from time to time.

Remember the time we were all having an honest talk and you told me you never talked to me till senior year (when we found out our mutual love of Harry Potter) because you thought I was scary looking and might beat you up? Now we beat each other up lovingly. Hee hee.

Remember the time we always had at least one class together since freshman year but didn't become best friends until senior year when we both ditched our other groups and finally got our heads straight?

Remember the time I went to a frat party with you, but wore my own school shirt? I'm not doing that again. AND I'm going looking hot instead of the hobo I looked then, too.

Remember the time you walked up to me and asked if I was the Lucy girl? I didn't know at that moment I'd made an awesome friend and had plenty of parties ahead of me.

Remember the time I was dancing next to you and you offered me your gin and tonic? I didn't know anyone, but I had an awesome time at your Myspace party and I felt loved. Like Mikey and I like to say, you corrupted me at that point. I still love you for that!

Remember the time we met the Phelps twins? I think that started off our celebrity photo taking/ stalking. We saw James Marsters, Stan Lee, Edgar Wright, Matt Stone, and others after that.

Remember the time you fell out of an SUV's front seat on the 91? Marisa and I looked at each and laughed until we choked. I'm still laughing about it.

Remember the time we all stood in the sun for hours waiting for Harry Potter actors? Yes, we are hardcore.

Remember the time you crawled around my apartment? And then you crawled to the bathroom and came out with no pants and drooled on my floor. It still brings a huge smile to my face. Those photos are priceless (and no one would believe me if I didn't have them).

Remember the time we were all sitting around a table, playing Kings, laughing, and your chair broke? And then a pound of rice tried to attack you and we blamed you for it. Darn gryffindor heartthrob.

Remember the time I made a U-Turn when I should not have? And you were almost in my lap. And I another person scream in the backseat. That was scary at the time, but it's hilarious now. We all know to have GA take a day of rest in order to function and drive home.

Remember when we were on a plane and the attendant announced kissing a soldier and we bothe teased each other? And then we found out they were sitting behind us. Fun times!

I'm out of time now, but I just want to say I love you guys. Life would be boring and cold without you. Haha! I left out a lot of stuff so don't feel left out! I'll post more later!

No comments: